Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Give me a B which starts with BOATING

okay so for mutual today we went boating and I went on the tube for the second to last ride and the last. K so on the second to last ride we went over a wave really fast and I flew up in the air and ended up doing a back flip however when I came back down, I hit the tube with my face and then bounced off into the water!! When I came out of the water I could barely feel my nose. But being the showoff I am I still went again and that time my dad accidently flipped the tube but I held on so in the end everyone was off except me. Then earlier that day I went on the tube with 2 other YW and my other friend and as we would fly up, in the process of coming down they would slam on my hand (completely on accident) and so now its like really really tender. Peace

2 comments:

Emily said...

Are you o.k. thats sounds painfull.
Love you like a cousin wait you are my cousin.
Emily

McKaylee said...

hahah you are so funny! Yeah I am okay I am just really sore.